Easter at The Station will be a day of worship you won’t want to miss. Come experience a community built around family and friends, incredible music, and a powerful, life-changing message that will speak to people of all ages and backgrounds. Be encouraged this Easter by the message of Jesus Christ.
Go ahead–Click, save, and share!
CREATIVE IDEAS FOR INVITING SOMEONE TO EASTER AT THE STATION
- Give each of your employees a $5 Starbucks gift card with an Invite Card.
- Leave a generous tip AND an Invite Card for your server at a restaurant.
- Gift your co-workers Easter candy and leave it on their desk with an Invite Card.
- Pay for the person behind you in line and leave them an Invite Card.
- Plan a family gathering after Easter worship and make it a family day at The Station.
- Invite your barista, doctor, hairdresser, dentist, etc. to Easter worship.
- Download the image above and post it to social media and let your friends know you’d love for them to visit with you.
- Offer to buy a friend or neighbor lunch after the service and invite them to attend with you.
- How long will the service last?
The service will last approximately 75 minutes.
- What will the service be like?
The service will be very similar to a typical Sunday at The Station with upbeat music, an encouraging message by Pastor Randy, and lots of fun.
- Will their be childcare?
Yes! We will have childcare for birth through 5th grade.
- What should I wear?
Because it is Easter, you can dress up if you’d like, but we just ask people to dress comfortably. Our normal attire is casual to business/casual.