The New Message Series Takes Place Sundays in January at 10 a.m.
“Habit is either the best of servants or the worst of masters.”
“First we make our habits then our habits make us.”
We are kicking off 2018 with a brand new series called The Power of Habit. In this four-week series, we will emphasize the clear application of biblical truths so that you can confidently put into practice the good habits of prayer, reading God’s Word, serving, and living in community. Invite your friends this January to learn with you the power of habit.
Each Sunday is going to be great, complete with:
- Practical Teaching – We will dive deep into God’s Word for teaching that will both inform and inspire.
- Casual Dress – No need to wear a suit and tie (unless you just REALLY want to)
- Fantastic music!
- A welcoming atmosphere for you and your friends!
- A great experience for your children in our Preschool Express and Station Kidz Ministries!
- A church experience that’s focused on faith, family, and fun!!!