1. God has spoken to us through the Bible and we recognize it as the final authority for our lives.
Q. Are your priorities consistent with the Bible?
2. We are all about the “big C” Church! The local church is the hope of the world and we know we can accomplish infinitely more together than apart.
Q. Do you have a Kingdom worldview?
3. We are united under one vision. We will aggressively protect our unity and defend our vision.
Q. Are you praying daily for The Station Church?
4. We desire to live in authentic community. Accountability, belonging, care, and spiritual growth happen best with relationally connected believers.
Q. Are you in a small group?
5. We are faith-filled, big thinking, bet-the-farm risk takers. We will never insult God with small thinking and safe living.
Q. Is there any area where you are holding back from what God wants you to do?
6. God desires an intimate relationship with each of us through Jesus Christ.
Q. Is your relationship with God growing?
7. We are all about being the church and not just having church. We invite you to join a movement, not just sit in a facility.
Q. Where are you serving?
8. We believe in relational evangelism. God’s message of forgiveness through Christ is most effectively conveyed within the context of personal relationships.
Q. In whom are you investing?
9. We give up things we love for things we love even more. It’s an honor to sacrifice for Christ and His church.
Q. Are your finances and your lifestyle honoring to God?
10. We will laugh hard, loud, and often. We believe that nothing is more fun than serving God with people you love.
Q. Is your attitude drawing others to Christ?